高频英语口语对话 第475期:租酒店式公寓
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
unit 532
租酒店式公寓
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I'm calling to ask about your apartment advertised.
A:我看到了贵公司公寓出租的广告,打个电话来问一下情况。
B:Yes, we've got great apartments with charming environment and nice scenery. And they are all newly renovated 1.
B:是的,我们有很多环境优雅、景色优美的公寓,全部都是新装修的。
A:That sounds fantastic! But I am looking for something closer to the downtown, as I spend most of my time at the office.
A:听起来太棒了,但我想租一间离市中心近一点的公寓,因为我大部分时间都在办公室度过。
B:No problem. We have a nice apartment located near the Oriental Square. It's perfect for people busy with office work. It is fully 2 furnished with a service staff taking care of the trivial details.
B:没问题。我们在东方广场附近有一套条件很好的公寓。它非常适合那些工作很忙的人,设施齐全而且有服务人员照顾生活琐事。
温馨舒适房
A:I'm sure it is wonderful, but I need an unfurnished apartment with relatively 3 lower cost.
A:我相信这个公寓一定很棒,但我想要一套无装修、价格相对更低的公寓。
B:Ah! I get your point. We have just what you need. Our Jinyuan apartments have several floor plans. The onebedroom apartments are very economical, but their layout makes great use of a small amount of space. I thinkyou can find the right apartment there.
B:哦,我明白了。我们正好有您想要的这类公寓。我们的金苑公寓楼有好几种户型。一居室公寓非常便宜,而且布局合理,充分利用了有限的空问。我想你能在那里找到合适的公寓。
A:Great! I'll arrange a viewing after work tomorrow afternoon. Could you tell me the detailed 4 address?
A:太好了!明天下午下班后我会去看房。你能告诉我详细的地址吗?
B:Of course. It's just at 19 Linquan Road. You can phone me again if you can find the right place.
B:当然了。就在林泉路19号。如果您找不到的话可以再给我打电话。
A:Ok. Thank you.
A:好的,谢谢。
翻新,修复,整修( renovate的过去式和过去分词 )
- He renovated his house. 他翻修了房子。
- The house has been renovated three years earlier. 这所房子三年前就已翻新。
adv.完全地,全部地,彻底地;充分地
- The doctor asked me to breathe in,then to breathe out fully.医生让我先吸气,然后全部呼出。
- They soon became fully integrated into the local community.他们很快就完全融入了当地人的圈子。
adv.比较...地,相对地
- The rabbit is a relatively recent introduction in Australia.兔子是相对较新引入澳大利亚的物种。
- The operation was relatively painless.手术相对来说不痛。