奥运知识—奥运英语1000句:坐一站还是坐十站
It's a one-price ticket, either one stop or ten stops.
坐一站还是坐十站,票价都一样。
A I think I'll take the subway.
A 我想我将乘地铁。
B OK. It might even be quicker than to take a taxi, especially in rush hours.
B 好。乘地铁可能比乘出租车还快,尤其是在交通的高峰时刻。
A Tell me what I should do. How do I get a ticket?
A 告诉我该做什么。我怎样才能买到地铁票?
B It's easy. Just go to the ticket office in the subway.
B 这容易。到地铁的售票处去就行了。
A And how much is the ticket?
A 地铁票多少钱一张?
B It's a one-price ticket, either one stop or ten stops. It doesn't matter
how far you are going.
B 坐一站还是坐十站票价都一样。你坐多远都没有关系。
A Well, that sounds simple enough. I'll take it.
A 哦,听起来很简单。我就坐地铁了。
Notes 注释
1 When you talk about possibilities 1, you can use might / might, e.g. It might be quicker to take the subway than to take a taxi, / It might be quicker to take the subway than to take a taxi.
当你在谈论可能性时,你可以用might /可能。例如: It might be quicker to take the subway than to take a taxi /乘地铁可能比乘出租车快。
2 To ask the price of something, use: How much . . . ? / How much . . . ? e.g. How much is the ticket? / How much is the ticket?
要问某物的价格,用How much . . . ? /…多少钱?例如:How much is the ticket? /车票多少钱?
3 If an explanation 2 sounds clear and easy, you can say: That sounds simple. / That sounds simple; or That sounds easy. / That sounds easy.
如果对某事的解释听起来清晰而简单,你可以说:That sounds simple. / 听起来很简单;或者That sounds easy. /听起来很容易。
Key phrases 3 and sentences
重要的短语和句子
I think I'll take the subway.
我想我将乘地铁。
OK. It might even be quicker than to take a taxi, especially in rush hours.
好。乘地铁可能比乘出租车还快,尤其是在交通的高峰时刻。
Tell me what I should do.
告诉我该做什么。
How do I get a ticket?
我怎样才能买到地铁票?
It's easy.
这容易。
Just go to the ticket office in the subway.
到地铁的售票处去就行了。
And how much is the ticket?
地铁票多少钱一张?
It's a one-price ticket, either one stop or ten stops.
坐一站还是坐十站票价都一样。
It doesn't matter how far you are going.
你坐多远都没有关系。
Well, that sounds simple enough. I'll take it.
哦,听起来很简单。我就坐地铁了。
- a finite number of possibilities 为数有限的可能
- The possibilities were manifold. 有很多的可能性。
- I had better say a few words by way of explanation.我最好以解释的方式说几句话。
- She did not continue with her explanation.她没有继续解释下去。