时间:2018-12-03 作者:英语课 分类:天天商务口语


英语课

   商场上要不断的学习,特别是在其他国家处理事务时,必备的商务口语是很重要的,今天我就一起来看看常用的商务口语。


  You can change your PIN at the ATM. 你可以在自动柜员机更改你的密码。
  Tina pays her phone bill with an automatic bill payment. 蒂娜利用自动转帐服务支付电话账单。
  If you keep a balance of $1,000, you won't have to pay the $20 monthly-service fee. 如果您维持一千元存款余额,就不必付每月二十元的服务费。
  How do I open a bank account here 我要怎么开户?
  What happens if payday falls on a bank holiday 发薪日如果碰上国定假日该怎么办?
  Could you sign me up for online banking 1 你可以帮我申请网络银行服务吗?
  Wads of banknotes were hidden in the bag. 袋子里藏了数迭纸钞。
  Redeeming 2 your certificate of deposit before maturity 3 may result in withdrawal 4 penalties. 如果你定存提前解约,可能必须付提前解约金。
  I need to make a withdrawal from my checking account. 我要从我的支票存款账户里提款。
  I didn't get my pay deposit this month. 我这个月薪资存款没有入帐。
  The discount rate is set by the Fed. 重贴现率是由联准会所订定。
  Does it matter where I open an Individual Retirement 5 Account 我在哪里开立个人退休账户有关系吗?
  Interest rates are not expected to increase. 利率应不会上升。
  Tom forged his boss's signature to steal company funds. 汤姆伪造老板签名,盗领公司款项。
  Marcy started as a bank teller 6, but now she's a loan officer. 玛西一开始是当银行出纳员,但现在她是贷款员。
  The money has been transferred into my account. 钱已经转进我的账户。
  Judy's father wired money to her bank account. 茱蒂父亲汇了一笔钱到她的户头。
  I withdrew $300 from my savings 7 account. 我从我的储蓄存款账户提领了三百元。
  Katherine made a balance transfer from her old credit card to her new one. 凯瑟琳申办新卡代偿旧卡。
  What happens if I want to cancel my card 如果我想停卡该怎么办?
  What do I need in order to apply for a cash card 申办现金卡我需要准备些什么?
  Without collateral 8, Mr. Thomas wasn't able to get a loan. 由于没担保品,托马斯先生的贷款办不下来。
  I need to report a stolen credit card. 我要报信用卡失窃。
  Be aware of outrageous 9 credit limits, which may lead to uncontrollable spending. 要小心信用额度别订得太高,这可能会导致花费无度。
  Bob's poor repayment 10 history has really hurt his credit rating. 巴柏不良的还款记录对他的信用评等造成很大的伤害。
  You can use this debit 11 card almost anywhere in the world. 这张签帐卡你几乎全世界任何地方都可使用。
  Before you consider debt consolidation 12, closely examine the proposal. 在考虑负债整合之前,要仔细检视其还款方案。
  The company is in default on its loan agreement. 该公司违反其贷款合约。
  She kept her jewels in her safe-deposit box. 她将珠宝放在她银行保险箱。
  I need to transfer money from my savings account to my checking account. 我要将储蓄存款账户的钱转到我的支票账户。

1 banking
n.银行业,银行学,金融业
  • John is launching his son on a career in banking.约翰打算让儿子在银行界谋一个新职位。
  • He possesses an extensive knowledge of banking.他具有广博的银行业务知识。
2 redeeming
补偿的,弥补的
  • I found him thoroughly unpleasant, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 我觉得他一点也不讨人喜欢,没有任何可取之处。
  • The sole redeeming feature of this job is the salary. 这份工作唯其薪水尚可弥补一切之不足。
3 maturity
n.成熟;完成;(支票、债券等)到期
  • These plants ought to reach maturity after five years.这些植物五年后就该长成了。
  • This is the period at which the body attains maturity.这是身体发育成熟的时期。
4 withdrawal
n.取回,提款;撤退,撤军;收回,撤销
  • The police were forced to make a tactical withdrawal.警方被迫进行战术撤退。
  • They insisted upon a withdrawal of the statement and a public apology.他们坚持要收回那些话并公开道歉。
5 retirement
n.退休,退职
  • She wanted to enjoy her retirement without being beset by financial worries.她想享受退休生活而不必为金钱担忧。
  • I have to put everything away for my retirement.我必须把一切都积蓄起来以便退休后用。
6 teller
n.银行出纳员;(选举)计票员
  • The bank started her as a teller.银行起用她当出纳员。
  • The teller tried to remain aloof and calm.出纳员力图保持冷漠和镇静。
7 savings
n.存款,储蓄
  • I can't afford the vacation,for it would eat up my savings.我度不起假,那样会把我的积蓄用光的。
  • By this time he had used up all his savings.到这时,他的存款已全部用完。
8 collateral
adj.平行的;旁系的;n.担保品
  • Many people use personal assets as collateral for small business loans.很多人把个人财产用作小额商业贷款的抵押品。
  • Most people here cannot borrow from banks because they lack collateral.由于拿不出东西作为抵押,这里大部分人无法从银行贷款。
9 outrageous
adj.无理的,令人不能容忍的
  • Her outrageous behaviour at the party offended everyone.她在聚会上的无礼行为触怒了每一个人。
  • Charges for local telephone calls are particularly outrageous.本地电话资费贵得出奇。
10 repayment
n.偿还,偿还款;报酬
  • I am entitled to a repayment for the damaged goods.我有权利索取货物损坏赔偿金。
  • The tax authorities have been harrying her for repayment.税务局一直在催她补交税款。
11 debit
n.借方,借项,记人借方的款项
  • To whom shall I debit this sum?此款应记入谁的账户的借方?
  • We undercharge Mr.Smith and have to send him a debit note for the extra amount.我们少收了史密斯先生的钱,只得给他寄去一张借条所要欠款。
12 consolidation
n.合并,巩固
  • The denser population necessitates closer consolidation both for internal and external action. 住得日益稠密的居民,对内和对外都不得不更紧密地团结起来。 来自英汉非文学 - 家庭、私有制和国家的起源
  • The state ensures the consolidation and growth of the state economy. 国家保障国营经济的巩固和发展。 来自汉英非文学 - 中国宪法
标签: 口语