UNIT 4 Good Health to You! Lesson 30
时间:2019-01-09 作者:英语课 分类:河北教育初中英语(初中起点)七年级下册
[ti:UNIT 4 Good Health to You! Lesson 30]
[0:01.891]UNIT 4
[0:03.834]Did You Have a Nice Trip?
[0:06.619]Lesson 30
[0:08.895]Li Ming Asks for Permission 1
[0:12.623]THINK ABOUT IT!
[0:14.410]·Do you know someone who has lived overseas 2?
[0:18.263]·Do you want to study overseas?
[0:20.984]Why or why not?
[0:23.459]·What are Li Ming's parents worried about? ·What are Li Ming’s parents worried about?
[0:27.721]Li Ming receives an e-mail. 李明收到一封电子邮件。
[0:30.524]Jenny wants him to come to Canada. 詹妮想让他到加拿大去学习,
[0:33.688]Li Ming is excited! 李明很兴奋!
[0:36.098]But first, he must ask for permission. 但是首先,他必须征得同意。
[0:40.573]Mom? Dad? 妈妈?爸爸?
[0:42.966]Yes, Li Ming? 怎么了,李明?
[0:44.950]Here! These are for you! 给!这些是给你们的!
[0:47.064]They are pictures of me in Beijing. 是我在北京照的照片。
[0:49.966]Thank you, Li Ming. 李明,谢谢。
[0:51.408]I'll put this one above my desk. 我会把一张放在我的桌子上。
[0:54.179]Nice pictures! 多漂亮的照片啊!
[0:56.260]Oh ... and ... Mom and Dad? 哦……还有……妈妈,爸爸?
[0:59.440]Yes, Li Ming? 怎么了,李明?
[1:01.588]May I go to stay with Jenny and Danny in Canada? 我可以去加拿大跟丹尼和珍妮住在一起吗?
[1:05.702]Jenny's parents have invited me. 珍妮的爸爸妈妈邀请我去。
[1:08.391]Hmmm ... I don't know, Li Ming. 嗯……我不知道,李明。
[1:11.669]You are very busy at school. 你在学校的学习很紧张。
[1:14.243]And we will miss you very much! 还有我们会很想你的!
[1:16.915]How long will you stay? 你要住多长时间?
[1:19.194]Jenny says it'll be about five months. 詹妮说大约要五个月吧。
[1:23.210]And I can go to her school. 我可以去她们学校学习。
[1:25.570]My English will become very good! 我的英语会变的很好的。
[1:28.668]You're right, Li Ming. 李明,你说的对。
[1:30.357]It's a wonderful idea. 是个好主意。
[1:32.144]You can go. 你可以去。
[1:33.750]Yay! Thanks, Dad! 太好了!谢谢,爸爸!
[1:36.422]I'll write to Jenny now! 我现在就给珍妮写信!
[1:39.728]LET'S DO IT!
[1:41.715]Imagine you want to study overseas.
[1:45.489]Write a letter to your parents to ask for their permission.
[1:50.052]Think about why they might say no.
[1:53.532]Try to convince 3 them.
[1:53.532]
[1:53.532]
[1:53.532]
- You were wrong to take the car without permission.你未经许可就把车开走是不应该的。
- With your permission I'll leave now.有你的允许,我这就离开。
- Her man has been sent overseas by his employers.她的丈夫已被雇主派往海外。
- Many firms are focusing on increasing their markets overseas.许多商行都专注于扩大国外市场。