时间:2018-12-02 作者:英语课 分类:奥运英语


英语课

Hui: Thank you for bringing me here. What shall we order?


Hui: 谢谢你带我来这儿,我们点什么菜呢?


Tom: Well, it all looks so good. How about ordering the steamed prawns 1?


Tom: 这儿的菜看着都不错,我们要一份蒸虾饺怎么样?


Hui: Really? I’d rather have the chicken feet to be honest.


Hui: 真的要这个吗?说实话,我更想吃鸡爪。


Tom: Ok then, let’s get the chicken feet.


Tom: 那好吧,我们就吃鸡爪。


Hui: How about drinks? Would you like beer or wine?


Hui: 那喝什么呢?你要喝啤酒还是葡萄酒?


Tom: I’d prefer wine. You?


Tom: 我更喜欢喝葡萄酒。你呢?


Hui: Wine’s fine by me. Let’s order a bottle of the house red then.


Hui: 我喝葡萄酒没问题。那我们就要一瓶餐厅精选的红酒。


Tom: Ok, a bottle of the house red please!


Tom: 好的,那就来一瓶精选的红酒吧。


Key Phrases 关键词语


I’d like to eat noodles.我更喜欢吃面条。


I’d prefer to go to Pizza Hut.我更愿意去必胜客餐厅。


Would you like beer or wine?你想喝啤酒还是葡萄酒?


If it were up to me, I’d rather have a sandwich.要我说,我更想吃一个三明治。


To be honest, I’d prefer a sandwich.说实话,我更愿意吃一个三明治。


 


Ok, that’s decided 2 then.好的,那就这样定了。



1 prawns
n.对虾,明虾( prawn的名词复数 )
  • Mine was a picture of four translucent prawns, with two small fish swimming above them. 给我画的是四只虾,半透明的,上画有两条小鱼。 来自汉英文学 - 现代散文
  • Shall we get some shrimp and prawns? 我们要不要买些小虾和对虾? 来自无师自通 校园英语会话
2 decided
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
  • This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
  • There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
学英语单词