旅游英语:饭店交流用语
英语课
欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine, Thanks. And you ?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!
新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It's very kind of you .
谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome .
不用谢。
23、Not at all.
不用谢。
Don't mention it .
不用谢。
24、It's my pleasure .
非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service .
乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I'm sorry .
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me .
对不起。
29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.
很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt 1 you.
对不起,打扰您了。
32、I'm sorry about this.
对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉。
34、That's all right.
没关系。
35、Let's forget it.
算了吧。
征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.
好的。
37、What can I do for you.
我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以。
Yes, of course .
当然可以。
指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
42、It's on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.
对不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way, please.
请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
45、It's in the lobby 2 near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
46、It's in the basement 3 at the end of the corridor 4.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
47、Mind(Watch)your step.
请走好。
48、Please be careful.
请当心。
49、Please don't leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don't worry.
别担心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don't smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
53、Goodbye.
再见。
54、See you late.
再见。
55、Good night.
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
前厅:
1、Have you a reservation 5?
您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
客房部
6、Housekeeping. May I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry 6 in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment ,madam. I'll bring them to you right away .
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor...)
我给您请电工(大夫……)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down, please .Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order, sir?
您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的帐单,请签字。
vt./vi.打断;中断;插嘴
- It is not polite to interrupt when someone is talking.在别人讲话时插嘴是不礼貌的。
- You'd better not interrupt him.He is sleeping.你最好别打扰他,他在睡觉。
n.前厅,(剧院的)门廊
- As he walked through the lobby,he skirted a group of ladies.他穿过门厅时,绕过了一群女士。
- The delegates entered the assembly hall by way of the lobby.代表们通过大厅进入会场。
n.地下室,地窖;建筑物的基部
- It is rather damp in the basement.地下室很潮湿。
- They live in a basement flat in North London.他们住在伦敦北部的一所地下公寓里。
n.走廊,回廊,通路
- The corridor opens into Mr.Brown's office.这条走廊通到布朗先生的办公室。
- There was a ring of laughter in the corridor.走廊里传来响亮的笑声。
n.保留条件,限制条件;预订座位
- The instruction should be carried out without any reservation.应当不折不扣地执行这个指示。
- I accept your statement without reservation.我完全相信你的话。
标签:
旅游英语