脱口说英语面试口语对话大全:对加班的看法
英语课
A: And how would you describe yourself. Miss Tao?What kind of person are you?
A:你怎样形容你自己呢,陶小姐?你是什 么类型的人?
B: Well, as I mentioned before, I think I am easy-going. I enjoy working and talking with people and I'm a responsible person.
B:就像我前面提到的,我认为自己是个很 随和的人。我喜欢和别人一起工作,一 起交谈。而且,我是个很负责任的人。
A: Did you have any difficulty getting along with fellow students or teachers?
A:你与同学或老师相处有什么困难吗?
B: No. Not at all. I’m quite easy-going.
B:不,一点儿也不困难。我很容易与人相处。
A: What’s your strong points?
A:你的强项是什么?
B: Oh, l'm very responsible, I can make fast decisions, and I do not need much supervision 1. I enjoy completing challenging tasks.
B:嗯,我是一个责任心很强的人,我做事果 断,而且我工作时不需要上司的监督。 我乐于完成有挑战性的任务。
A: What do you dislike most about your job?
A:你最不喜欢的工作是什么?
B: Probably routine 2, dull work. Oh, I am much more enthusiastic if I’m given a challenge and responsibility.
B:大概是常规、单调的工作吧。噢,如果给 我带挑战性的和责任重大的工作,我的 工作热情会更高。
A: What kind of relationship do you think should exist between a supervisor 3 and employee?
A:你认为上司与雇员之间应该是一种什么 样的关系?
B: A friendly one. I think an open, friendly, honest relationship should exist. An employee should feel she(he) can go to her( his) boss anytime with any kind of question.
B:友好的关系。我认为应该是一种坦率、 友好、诚实的关系。雇员应该随时都可 以与上司交换意见。
A: Sometimes working with a foreign company can be stressful. Foreigners tend to get excited or angry easily, and they show it. Are you sure you can handle this stress? How do you deal with conflict in your present job?
A:在外国公司工作有时也许会感到有压 力,因为外国人的喜怒善于表现出来,你 能承受这种压力吗?在你现在的工作 中,你是如何处理矛盾的?
B: Well, there’s a lot of stress in a Chinese company also, although much of it is below the surface. I have confidence in my ability to handle conflict. If I have a problem with a co-worker, I do everything I can to work it out directly with that person. If I am unable to work it out, then I ask a supervisor to help out. If my boss shouts at me, I try not to take it personally. I try my best to understand the stress he is under. It’s kind of like being in a family. Often family members say things in the heat of the moment, but don’t mean what they say.A company is like a family, it has good times and bad times.
B:在中国公司里也有许多压力,尽管这些 压力不那么表面化。我自信有处理矛盾 的能力。如果我与同事发生矛盾,我会 采取直接与对方协商的方式,尽量使问 题圆满解决。如果自己解决不了,我会 求助于上司的帮助。如果上司冲我发 火,我尽量不把它看作是个人意见,我尽 力理解他所处的压力。这就像在家里一样,家人在火头上说的话并非表达了真 实的含义。公司也像一个家庭,有好的 时候,也有坏的时候。
A: How do you feel about overtime 4 work?
A:你对加班有什么看法?
B: That’s no problem. I know that every company has busy periods. When this happens, l,m ready to put in as much time as necessary to get the job done.
B:没关系。我知道,每个公司都会有非常 忙的阶段。如果遇到这种情况,我会根 据需要尽力加班完成工作。
A: What is most important to you in a job?
A:你认为工作中什么最重要?
B:I want to feel that I am making a real contribution to the company, so I would like my boss to trust me with important work.
B:我真诚地希望为公司作贡献,所以,我认 为上司信任我并把重要的工作交给我做 最重要。
A: Do you think you are introverted or extroverted 5?
A:你认为你性格内向还是外向?
B: I’m quite outspoken 6. I enjoy calling a spade 7 a spade and hate talking in a roundabout way. So l,d call myself outgoing.
B:我说话很坦率,喜欢是啥说啥,讨厌说话 拐弯抹角。所以我称得外向。
A: Under what kind of circumstance will you lose your temper 8?
A:你会在什么情况下发脾气?
B: Seldom. But I hate someone’s frequently being late or lazy.
B:我很少发脾气。但我看不惯那些屡次迟 到,经常偷懒的人。
A: OK. What are your strong points?
A:很好。你有什么长处呢?
B: Hmm. as I mentioned, I can work well under pressure and I enjoy work that challenges me. I think that my English ability is also a strong point.
B:嗯……就像我前面提到的,我能干好有 压力的工作,并且乐于接受富有挑战性 的工作。我认为英语能力强也是我的一 个长处。
A: And your weaknesses?
A:那么你的短处是什么呢?
B: I think I sometimes try to be over-or-ganized. So I am learning 9 how to let some things go and concentrate on the most important part of my job.
B:我想,我有时做事过于死板。我正在学 会分清轻重缓急,把最重要的工作放在 首位。
n.监督,管理
- The work was done under my supervision.这项工作是在我的监督之下完成的。
- The old man's will was executed under the personal supervision of the lawyer.老人的遗嘱是在律师的亲自监督下执行的。
n.例行公事,惯例;adj.例行的,常规的
- It is everyday routine.这是每天的例行公事。
- She found the hospital routine slightly dull.她感到医院的工作有点枯燥乏味。
n.监督人,管理人,检查员,督学,主管,导师
- Between you and me I think that new supervisor is a twit.我们私下说,我认为新来的主管人是一个傻瓜。
- He said I was too flighty to be a good supervisor.他说我太轻浮不能成为一名好的管理员。
adj.超时的,加班的;adv.加班地
- They are working overtime to finish the work.为了完成任务他们正在加班加点地工作。
- He was paid for the overtime he worked.他领到了加班费。
a.性格外向的
- Do you think you are introverted or extroverted? 你认为你性格内向还是外向?
- Are you introverted or extroverted? 你个性内向还是外向? 来自轻松英语会话---联想2000词(上)
adj.直言无讳的,坦率的,坦白无隐的
- He was outspoken in his criticism.他在批评中直言不讳。
- She is an outspoken critic of the school system in this city.她是这座城市里学校制度的坦率的批评者。
n.恶劣的心情,心绪焦躁;性情,脾气
- The man lost his temper and struck out wildly.那人因发怒而大打出手。
- One day the man flew at me in a temper.一天,那个人冲着我大发脾气。
标签:
口语