法律英语就该这么说 第144期:你在此过失诉讼中就有可能无法得到赔偿金
时间:2018-12-01 作者:英语课 分类:法律英语就该这么说
必背句型:
A:What will happen if I am more than 50 percent responsible?
如果我需要负超过50%的责任会怎么样?
B:You may not be able to recover damages in the negligence 1 action.
你在此过失诉讼中就有可能无法得到赔偿金。
You may not recover damages in the negligence action.
你在此过失诉讼中就有可能无法得到赔偿金。
You may not be incapable 2 to recover damages in the negligence action.
你在此过失诉讼中就有可能无法得到赔偿金。
You may not be unable to recover damages in the negligence action.
你在此过失诉讼中就有可能无法得到赔偿金。
延伸阅读:A:It does not matter whether negligence is gross or slight.
过失行为是否严重或轻微无关紧要。
B:In most civil contexts it is like this.
在多数民事事项环境中都是这样。
It dose not matter whether you go or not.
你来不来无关紧要。
It does not matter whether you are right or wrong.
你对或错无关紧要。
It does not matter whether it rains or not.
是否下雨无关紧要。
- They charged him with negligence of duty.他们指责他玩忽职守。
- The traffic accident was allegedly due to negligence.这次车祸据说是由于疏忽造成的。