英语歌曲:Melee 的《Built to last》
时间:2019-01-04 作者:英语课 分类:好听的英文歌曲
Melee 1 的《Built to last》《爱你到永远》
I've looked for love in stranger places, 我在陌生的地方寻找爱
but never found someone like you. 但从没遇到像你一样的人
Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back, 你的笑容像拽着我
and now there's nothing I can't do. 现在我没什么不能做的
'Cause this is real, and this is good. 因为这是真的,这很美好。
It warms the inside just like it should, 温暖了内心
but most of all it's built to last. 而且会直到永远
All of our friends saw from the start. 我们的朋友一开始就坚信
So why didn't we believe it too? 那么我们为什么不也相信呢?
Whoa yeah, now look where you are. 看看现在你在哪里
You're in my heart now. 你就在我心里
And there's no escaping it for you. 并且不能逃离
'Cause this is real, and this is good. 这一切是这么真实,这么美妙。
It warms the inside just like it should, 正如我期待,温暖我心怀
but most of all it's built to last. 而且会直到永远。
Walking on the hills that night with those fireworks and candlelight 烟火和烛光照亮的夜晚,漫步山间
You and I were made to get love right 我们注定收获真爱
'Cause this is real, and this is good. 这一切是这么真实,这么美妙。
It warms the inside just like it should, 正如我期待,温暖我心怀
but most of all it's built to last. 而且会直到永远。
'Cause you are the sun in my universe, 你就是我世界里的太阳
considered the best when we've felt the worst 最坏的时刻,我们也能乐观面对
and most of all it's built to last. 而且会直到永远
引自网络:
(Melee)的流行摇滚音乐有着一份难以抗拒的自在快感,还有一份触动人心的真实感动,Piano Pop新帮主的魅力充分展现在他们入主华纳唱片公司的首张大碟“Devils & Angels”中,尽情地挥洒着当代英式摇滚乐团以钢琴与人声创造动人歌曲的神采,并且找回了许久不见的加州摇滚活力。
成员介绍:
CHRIS CRON--主唱,键盘,吉它.
RICKY SANS--吉它,主唱.
RYAN MALLOY --贝斯,主唱.
MIKE NADER--鼓手.
2004年MELEE独立厂牌,HOPELESS&SUBCITY旗下发行了首张专集"EVERYDAY BEHAVIOR"便宜重节奏曲风颇受好评.并引起主流大厂的注意.最终入主华纳唱片,推出07年度大碟DEVILE&ANGELS.
<<DEVILS & ANGELS>>辑所要传达的主题是美国时下二十来岁年轻人的故事,关于人生、爱情以及朋友的一些感受。专辑制作由获得2006年葛莱美奖“年度制作人”大奖提名的Howard Benson(My Chemical Romance、Chris Daughtry)操刀,乐曲从驾驭力十足的流行摇滚国歌到振奋人心的重拍流行情歌小品,全都在扎实的副歌、轻快动人的旋律与主唱Chirs昂扬的歌声以及充满意境的钢琴弹奏之中展现其独特的性格。
- There was a scuffle and I lost my hat in the melee.因发生一场斗殴,我的帽子也在混乱中丢失了。
- In the melee that followed they trampled their mother a couple of times.他们打在一团,七手八脚的又踩了他们的母亲几下。
- They believed she was possessed by devils. 他们认为她是魔鬼附身。
- The poor devils have been stuck at the airport for three days. 那些可怜的家伙被困在机场已经三天了。