时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:甜蜜英文歌曲


英语课

Oh it's so funny to be seeing you after so long, girl.

哦这么长时间后又见到你真有意思



And with the way you look I understand

而且从你的外观我明白



that you were not impressed.

你对我没有什么印象



But I heard you let that little friend of mine

但是我听说你让我的那个小朋友



take off your party dress.

脱掉你的晚会礼服



I'm not going to get too sentimental 1

我不打算过分煽情



like those other sticky 2 valentines,

就像那些缠绵的情人节



'cause I don't know if you've been loving some body.

因为我不知道你是否一直在爱着某人



I only know it isn't mine.

我只知道那不是我



Alison, I know this world is killing 3 you.

阿里森,我知道这个世界在扼杀你



Oh, Alison, my aim is true.

哦,阿里森,我的目标是真实的



Well I see you've got a husband now.

呵呵我明白你现在有了丈夫



Did he leave your pretty fingers lying

他把你的漂亮手指



in the wedding cake?

戴上了婚戒吗



You used to hold him right in your hand.

你以前常常用手挽住他



I'll bet 4 he took all he could take.

我敢打赌他获得了能够获得的一切



Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from talking

有时候我希望我能阻止你说话



when I hear the silly things that you say.

当我听到你说那些愚蠢的事情时



I think somebody better put out the big light,

我想有人最好熄灭那盏大灯



cause I can't stand to see you this way.

因为我不能看见你这个样子



Alison, I know this world is killing you.

阿里森,我知道这个世界在扼杀你



Oh, Alison, my aim is true.

哦,阿里森,我的目标是真实的



My aim is true.

我的目标是真实的



adj.多愁善感的,感伤的
  • She's a sentimental woman who believes marriage comes by destiny.她是多愁善感的人,她相信姻缘命中注定。
  • We were deeply touched by the sentimental movie.我们深深被那感伤的电影所感动。
adj.粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的
  • This paste is not sticky enough.这糨糊不黏。
  • Here is a sticky business!这事真难办!
n.巨额利润;突然赚大钱,发大财
  • Investors are set to make a killing from the sell-off.投资者准备清仓以便大赚一笔。
  • Last week my brother made a killing on Wall Street.上个周我兄弟在华尔街赚了一大笔。
v.打赌,以(与)...打赌;n.赌注,赌金;打赌
  • I bet you can't do this puzzle.我敢说,你解决不了这个难题。
  • I offered to bet with him.我提出与他打赌。