美丽英文23
Listen to Your Inner Voice
Is there inside you?
Very much ,ever since you were brought into this world. when you coulden't open your mouth till the first two years on planet earth, inner voice is the one through which you interpreted and understood things.
从我们来到这个世界的那一刻起,请仔细聆听你的心灵.在来到这个世界的最初的两年里,我们还不能开口讲话,心灵是我们理解事物的一种方式.
Inner voice is the voice mouth of the subconscious 1 mind .the subconscious mind is always acting 2 as a secondary reflector of thoughts and ideas in the body. It justifies 3 and rationalizes what is right and what is wrong. When we go aganist what the inner voice say we get a guilty conscious and are bothered by it throughout our lives.
心灵是诉说潜意识的嘴,潜意识一直是思想和情感的反映.它控制着是与非\黑与白.当我们违心的做了某件事情,我们会有一种负罪感,并且在一生当中还会时时为这种感觉所烦恼.
At times when we are feeling low or those unforgettable moments when we are let down, we seem to need some kind of emotional or mental support. We usually speak to our closest pal 4 or our dearest family member during times of distress 5 to ease the burden .At such times we get over the initial drizzle 6 of emotional anxiety and mental restlessness,because of the pepping up by our empathic listener. we suddenly feel rejuvenated 7 because our inner voice alerts us to get on with things and leave the things of past on the memory books of our brain.
有时,当情绪低落\感觉失望的时候,我们需要某种情绪或精神的支柱.通常我们沮丧的时候,我们会将给我们最好的朋友或家人听,以减轻我们的压力.在那时候,我们克服了情绪的不安和焦虑,因为有了为我们打气的听众.我们迅速的恢复了活力,因为我们内心深处告诉我们,处理好一切,把那些烦恼都放在回忆里去吧.
The inner voice is always right most of the times because it knows us better than others and probably even ourselves. It is the dare devil child of the intuitions which we have been having since childhood. It's good to go by intuitions most of the tims because its the response provided due to the synchronism between our mental and physical being.
心灵在大部分时候都是正确无误的,因为它比任何人都要了解我们,甚至超过我们自己.它是我们从孩提时代一直伴随我们直觉的孩子.遵从直觉是有好处的,因为他来自于我们的精神和现实之间的同步的反应.
Whenever you are trying your first cigarette, or whenever you are asked to take sides in an argument, you are always in a sense of dilemma 8. During these times your inner voice automatically gives its verdict, which when over written, might leave us unhappy in the future. It's up to us to either ignore the morale 9 booster inside us or go out to the world and search for spiritual guru's and happiness, when all these things are very much present within us.
当想学着抽第一支烟的时候,当不得不在一个争论里支持一方的时候,你总感到为难.在那个时候,心灵会心灵会自动的做出判断,夸张的说,会给我们将来留下不快.当我们面临这些问题的时候,我们该决定是否忽略我们内心的道德推动或者接触这个世界来寻找精神领袖和快乐.
- Nail biting is often a subconscious reaction to tension.咬指甲通常是紧张时的下意识反映。
- My answer seemed to come from the subconscious.我的回答似乎出自下意识。
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
- Their frequency of use both justifies and requires the memorization. 频繁的使用需要记忆,也促进了记忆。 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
- In my judgement the present end justifies the means. 照我的意见,只要目的正当,手段是可以不计较的。
- He is a pal of mine.他是我的一个朋友。
- Listen,pal,I don't want you talking to my sister any more.听着,小子,我不让你再和我妹妹说话了。
- Nothing could alleviate his distress.什么都不能减轻他的痛苦。
- Please don't distress yourself.请你不要忧愁了。
- The shower tailed off into a drizzle.阵雨越来越小,最后变成了毛毛雨。
- Yesterday the radio forecast drizzle,and today it is indeed raining.昨天预报有小雨,今天果然下起来了。
- He was rejuvenated by new hope. 新的希望又使他充满了活力。
- She looked rejuvenated after plastic surgery. 她做完整形手术后显得年轻了。
- I am on the horns of a dilemma about the matter.这件事使我进退两难。
- He was thrown into a dilemma.他陷入困境。