Someone noticed a light on in the theater late last night, Jim announced to the cast and crew the next day. He paused to nervously pull up the collar of his faded blue shirt. Are you sure it wasnt the janitor? Richard asked. I was the last one in the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 43 The Mystery on Stage

Unit 40 This way,please.这边请。 带领或引导某人至某处时,最常使用此语。 这句话常在餐厅听到。 A:Excuse me.My name is Richard Davis of Magie Office Supplies.Im here to see Mr.Chen. 甲:对不起。 我是理查 戴维

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

Dialogue: At a business conference 对话: 在商业会议上 Cath: Hello, Im Cath, Cath Jones. Whats your name? Cath: 你好,我是凯斯,凯斯琼斯,你叫什么名字? Mike: Hello, Im Mike, Mike Smith. How do you do? Mike: 你好。我叫麦克,麦克史密斯。很高兴认识你。

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 芝麻街:明星教单词

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Market trader Richard Cartwright explores the history of Borough Market. Paul: Its Londons oldest food market! Yang Li: Its also the most famous place for fine food. Paul: Its the famous Borough Market near Lo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Y: 各位听众好,欢迎到美语咖啡屋,我是杨晨。 J: Hello. Welcome to American Cafe. I'm Jody. So, Yang Chen, this is a big political year in the United States. The race for the White H

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美语咖啡屋

◇Richard Yang Richard Yang is the president of the Carolinas Chinese Chamber of Commerce, as well as an international trade advisor to the Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina. Yang has lived in U.S. for 27 years. ☆Highlights: For Yang, the most

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

A Real Stewart ACT I There's nothing more joyous than the arrival of a new baby. 没有任何事能比新生儿的到来更令人喜悦了。 I am so excited. Mother! 我好兴奋,妈妈! Just imagine

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Solving a problem with bonuses A: Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? Ive got a few problems with it. B: Sure, Richard. Whats on your mind? A: Well, to be honest, I just dont think were going to have enough funds to give the kind of bo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Sonya Lea and her husband Richard Bandy had a 23-year-old marriage filled with ups, downs and memories. In 2000, he developed a rare form of appendix cancer and had an operation in 2003 which was successful, sort of. The patient li

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Things I Learned From Dad Three successful people reveal how fathers shape their destiny. Rebecca Lobo: Be Loving I knew - even when I was very young - just how much my mom and dad loved each other. W

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Task 2: Can I have my change please? Tom was down on his luck and felt he needed a few drinks. Hw went to a bar and had several drinks. When he was done, he stood up and walked toward the door. The barman shouted after him, Hey mister, are you going

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

JUDY WOODRUFF: Finally tonight: Yesterday was Earth Day, with celebrations around the globe. Hari Sreenivasan talked recently to a geologist who is also the host of a new film. And he's traveled the globe looking for ways human ingenuity has solved t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

GWEN IFILL: Finally tonight: a break from real-world worries, as an award-winning author takes us on a fictional journey north. Jeffrey Brown has our conversation. JEFFREY BROWN: First, I will tell but the robbery our parents committed, then about th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

NANCY:And she doesn't want any rugs. Yvonne,Klara may be our strangest client ever. YVONNE:She's not so bad. NANCY:You must be joking. YVONNE:Hey.She knows what she wants and she can pay for it.What's

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

I was always a little in awe of Great-aunt Stephina Roos. Indeed, as children we were all frankly terrified of her. The fact that she did not live with the family, preferring her tiny cottage and solitude to the comfortable but rather noisy household

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

The Golden Boysby Chris RoseEvery August. Every August for twelve years. Every August for twelve years we went to the same small town on holiday. Every August for twelve years we went to the same beach. Every August for twelve years my parents rented

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

The One With Chandler In A Box 本集简介: 乔伊仍为凯茜的事而耿耿于怀;他试图同钱德和好,却办不到,最终决定搬家 偶然间,他和钱德发现有个办法可以解决两人间的问题,就是让钱德在箱子里面

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

RICHARD RAEL: I'm Richard Rael. RAY FREEMAN: And I'm Ray Freeman with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week we tell about a person who was important in the history of the United States. Today, we finish our report about the gr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(八)月

But instead of a crown, York's head acquired a pike after he was killed in battle with the Queen's loyalists. 可惜的是,理查约克没能成功戴上王冠,而是在与皇后的支持者对战时被一枝矛刺中而亡。 His young son took

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

As far as we know, Medieval England was never invaded by ice zombies, or terrorized by dragons, 就我们所知,中世纪的英国不是被冰僵尸入侵,也不是受到恶龙的威胁, but it was shaken by a power struggle between two noble f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇