李阳标准美语47b
时间:2018-11-30 作者:英语课 分类:李阳标准美语
Welcome to side B
你需要打电话给你的律师吗?
Do you need to call your lawyer?
几年前我是一个受欢迎的音乐家。
A few years ago,I was a popular musician.
你是否介意我用一会儿你的电脑?
Do you mind if I use your computer for a while?
你穿新制服看上去很漂亮。
You look beautiful in your new uniform.
加利福尼亚要比纽约大。
California is larger than New York.
这个律师年轻漂亮而且她很特别。
The lawyer is young and beautiful and she is very unusual.
你平常都像昨天那样早起床吗?
Do you usually get up as early as you did yesterday?
昨天有一个年轻人在这里买一套英语黄色衣服。
Yesterday a young man bought a new yellow suit here.
我是个外国人,对这个城市不熟悉。
I am an alien, I am not familiar with the city.
跟他们争论是徒劳无益的。
It's useless arguing with them.
你做得很好。
You did a beautiful job.
我很习惯做艰苦的工作。
I am quite used to hard work.
失败是成功之母。
Failure is the mother of success.
我的心血全白费了。
All my efforts ended in failure.
我是一个不称值的父亲。
I was a failure as a father.
跟这么愚蠢的人争论是没用的。
It's no use arguing with such a stupid man.
如果你是个百万富翁你会做什么?
What would you do if you were a millionaire.
那位亿万富翁拒绝为难民们捐款。
The billionaire refuse to contribute to the refugees 2.
最新一期下周二出版。
The newest issue will be published next Tuesday (in New York.)
你以前去过纽约吗?
Have you been to New York before?
我认为这幅画一点都不值钱。
In my view this painting is of no value.
你儿子是读初中还是高中?
Does your son study at a junior high school or a senior high school?
我相信你很快就会适当新的大学的。
I am sure you'll soon get used to the new university.
我想请你做我的搭档。
I want you to be my partner.
星期六我想请你参加我的生日聚会。
I'd like to invite you to my birthday party this Saturday.
我从Stone处听说很多你的事。
I've heard a lot about you from Stone.
今晚你想来吃晚饭吗?
Would you like to have dinner tonight?
你能帮我个忙,借我一些钱吗?
Could you do me a favor and lend me some money?
你看到我的眼镜了吗?
Did you see my glasses anywhere?
我非常想念你。
I miss you very much.
他是你的朋友,不是吗?
He is your friend, isn't he?
那真是可笑。
That's ridiculous.
动动脑子吧。
Use your head.
慢慢来。
Take your time.
别这么蠢。
Don't be so stupid.
和以往一样。
Same as usual。
非常感谢。
Thanks a million.
你的意见如何?
What's your opinion?
把菜单给我好吗?
Can I have the menu, please?
我能走开一会儿吗?
Can I be excused for a while?
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
/j /
yellow 黄色
youth 青春
year 年龄
useful有用的
unique独一无二的
usually通常
united联合的
我想毕生做些有益的事。
I want to do something useful with my life.
政府不肯对那些绑匪做出让步。
The government refused to yield to the hostage-takers' demands.
/j /
refuse 拒绝
contribute 捐献
value 价值
due 到期的
beauty 美丽
few 很少的
opinion 意见
alien 外国的
familiar熟悉的
union联合
我的租金租星期二才到期。
My rent isn't due till Tuesday.
美国人不太熟悉中国文化。
People in the US aren't very familiar with Chinese Culture.
yes
yeah
English is a difficult language.
Yes, but not as difficult as Chinese.
Is this a painting by Picasso?
Coffee? Yes, please.
Waiter? Yes, madam?
do you want more soup?yes,thank you
英语不用就容易忘。
If you don't use your English, you'll forget it.
要充分利用一切机会说英语。
Make full use of every chance you have to speak English.
- This gave them a chance to yell.这给了他们大声喊叫的机会。
- When his schoolmate made the last goal,the boy gave out with an untrammeled yell.那个男孩在他的同学踢进最后一球时不禁纵声欢呼。
- The UN has begun making airdrops of food to refugees. 联合国已开始向难民空投食物。
- They claimed they were political refugees and not economic migrants. 他们宣称自己是政治难民,不是经济移民。