英文特辑精选:Brian McFadden & Delta Goodrem 《Almost here》
时间:2019-02-11 作者:英语课 分类:英文特辑精选
did i hear you right? 我没有听错吧
'cause i thought you said ,let's think it over 你竟然说让我们结束
you have been my life 你就是我生命的全部
and i never planned growing old without you 我从未想象过没有你而老去
shadows bleeding 1 through the light 穿过黑夜里的影子在滴血
where the love once shined so bright 曾经我们的爱照亮了整个黑夜。
came without a reason 这是为什么,我找不到一点原由。
don't let go on us tonight 不要再让我们继续下去吧
love's not always black and white 爱不仅仅只有黑与白。
why haven't i always loved you? 为什么我不能一直爱着你
and when i need you 当我需要你的时候
you're almost here 你就在这里
and i know thats not enough 但我知道那并不够
and when i'm with you 当我和你在一起的时候
i'm close to tears 我几乎要流泪
'cause you're only almost here 因为你仅仅是在我身边
i would change the world 我将改变这个世界
if i had a chance 如果有机会
oh won't you let me treat me like a child 请对我象个孩子一样
throw your arms around me 打开你的双臂 抱着我
oh please protect me 我需要你的保护
bruised 2 and battered 3 by your words 你的言词在刺痛着我,
dazed and shattered 4 now it hurts 敲打着我 它现在还让我头眩 撕裂
oh havent i always loved you? 难道你不爱我了吗
and when i need you 当我需要你时
you're almost here 你几乎就在身边
and i know thats not enough 我知道那并不够
and when i'm with you 当我和你一起时
i'm close to tears 我几乎流泪
'cause you're only almost here 因为你仅仅是在身边
oooh oh
bruised and battered by your words 你的言语刺痛了我
dazed and shattered now it hurts 敲打着我 它现在还让我头眩 撕裂
haven't i always loved you? 为什么我不能总是始终如一的爱你
oh when i need you 但是当我需要你的时候
you're almost here 你就在这里
well i never knew how far behind i left you 我从没想到我离开你有多远
and when i hold you ,you're almost here 当我抱着你的时候,你就在这里
well i'm sorry that i took our love for granted 对于我理所当然的看待我们爱,
我感到抱歉
and now i'm with you ,i'm close to tears 现在我和你在一起,我看到你的眼泪
'cause i know i'm almost here 因为我知道你仅仅在我身边
only almost here 仅仅在我身边
- Press firmly on the wound to stop the bleeding. 用力压住伤口止血。
- The nurse applied pressure to his arm to stop the bleeding. 护士压住他的胳膊止血。
- his bruised and bloodied nose 他沾满血的青肿的鼻子
- She had slipped and badly bruised her face. 她滑了一跤,摔得鼻青脸肿。
- He drove up in a battered old car.他开着一辆又老又破的旧车。
- The world was brutally battered but it survived.这个世界遭受了惨重的创伤,但它还是生存下来了。