美国乡村音乐:All out of love
时间:2019-01-11 作者:英语课 分类:美国乡村音乐
All out of love - 美国乡村音乐
I’m lying 1 alone 2 with my head on the phone我独自守在电话机旁
Thinking of you till 3 it hurts想念着你直到你让我伤心欲绝
I know you hurt too but what else can we do我知道你也受到了伤害,但是我们还能做什么
Tormented and tom apart痛不欲生
I wish I could 4 carry your smile in my heart我希望在我心里我能够拥有你的微笑
For times when my life 5 seems 7 so low有时我的生活如此不顺
It would 8 make me believe 9 what tomorrow could bring它让我相信明天能够更美好
When today doesn’t really know, doesn’t really know, doesn’t really know但是今天并不确定,并不确定
I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without you我没有了爱,没有你的日子我彷徨失措
I know you were right, believing 10 for so long我知道你是对的,永远相信
I am all out of love, what am I without you我没有了爱,失去了你我不知会怎样
I can’t be too late to say I was 11 so wrong我不能太晚说我是错的
I want you to come back and carry me home我想要你回到我身边并带我回家
Away from these long, lonely 12 nights离开这漫漫的寂静的长夜
I’m reaching 13 for you, are you feeling 14 it too?我正够着你,你感觉到了么?
Does the feeling seem 6, oh, so right?这种感觉是对的么?
And what would you say if I called on you now如果现在我给你打电话你会和我说什么呢?
And said 15 that I can’t hold on?说不让我等?
There’s no easy way, it gets harder each day这并不容易说出口,而且仿佛一天比一天难
Please love me or I’ll be gone, I’ll be gone请爱我一直爱我,我将要走,我将要走
Ooh, what are you thinking of哦,你在想什么
What are you thinking of你在想什么
What are you thinking of你在想什么
What are you thinking of你在想什么
- He was correct in his assertion that the minister had been lying. 他认定部长说谎,事实果然如此。
- She bridled at the suggestion that she was lying. 她对暗示她在说谎的言论嗤之以鼻。
- He often makes a round trip to the hospital alone.他经常一个人往返医院。
- It is dangerous for a girl to go out alone at night.一个女孩夜里单独外出是危险的。
- It was not till 11 o'clock that he came back last night.昨晚直到11点他才回来。
- You can come to my house till all hours.你多晚来我家都没关系。
- Could I open the window?我可以打开窗子吗?
- I could wait ten minutes.我可以等十分钟。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
- At last he knew the meaning of life.终于,他知道了生命的意义。
- You seem very much alive today.你今天好像非常活跃。
- The children seem very happy.孩子们似乎很快活。
- She seems to feel ambivalent about her new job. 她似乎对新工作忧喜参半。
- Her return to the team now seems a certainty. 她的归队现在似乎已成定局。
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
- Believe it or not,that's the way it is.信不信由你,反正事情就是这样。
- I believe what you say.我相信你的话。
- The place is a bit lonely.那个地方有点荒凉。
- I don't feel lonely as I've made new friends here. 我在这里又交了新朋友,一点也不寂寞。
- a child reaching adulthood 已成年的孩子
- He wanted to confer with his colleagues before reaching a decision. 他想与他的同事先商议一下再作出决定。