英语歌曲:nya - anywhere is- - 四处皆然
时间:2019-01-10 作者:英语课 分类:英语歌曲收藏之一
nya - anywhere is- - 四处皆然
Enya: Anywhere Is
Roma Ryan
徒步在时光的迷宫
but everywhere I turn to
每当我走到一处
begins a new beginning
总又回到新的起点
but never finds a finish
周而复始的永恒
I walk to the horizon
我走向大地的尽头
and there I find another
发觉它延伸向更远
it all seems so surprising
一切如此的离奇
and then I find that I know
恍然间我才醒悟
You go there you're gone forever
你已远走永不复返
I go there I'll lose my way
追赶你,我只能迷茫
if we stay here we're not together
倘于此佳期难候
Anywhere is
四处皆然
The moon upon the ocean
海面上空的月儿呵
is swept around in motion
神采飞扬,浮掠而过
but without ever knowing
然而它也全然不知
the reason for its flowing
奕奕银辉为何挥洒
in motion on the ocean
肆意洋溢整个海洋
the moon still keeps on moving
月儿依旧独自飘浮
the waves still keep on waving
海波依旧独自汹涌
and I still keep on going
我也依旧独自移行
Chorus:
You go there you're gone forever
你已远走永不复返
I go there I'll lose my way
追赶你,我只能迷茫
if we stay here we're not together
倘于此佳期难候
Anywhere is
四处皆然
I wonder if the stars sign
天空群星是否会铭记
the life that is to be mine
即将降临于我的命运
and would they let their light shine
它们是否会以星光引领
enough for me to follow
照彻我前行的道路
I look up to the heavens
我抬头去寻找天堂踪影
but night has clouded over
却无奈黑夜的阻塞
no spark of constellation 3
群星光芒湮没其中
no Vela no Orion
船帆隐匿,猎户潜形
The shells upon the warm sands
海贝徜徉在温暖的沙滩
Have taken from their own lands
从它们曾经驻足的彼岸
带来那遥远故事的回音
But all I hear are low sounds
但我只听见细细的声响
As pillow words are weaving
仿佛悄然消逝的枕边耳语
And willow 5 waves are leaving
仿佛渐渐远去的沙沙柳浪
But should I be believing
是否应该告诫自己坚信
That I am only dreaming
所有这一切不过是梦境
Chorus:
You go there you're gone forever
你已远走永不复返
I go there I'll lose my way
追赶你我只能迷茫
if we stay here we're not together
倘于此佳期难候
Anywhere is
四处皆然
To leave the thread of all time,
且撒落下光阴的丝线
And let it make a dark line
让它成为深色的印记
In hopes that I can still find
怀着希望我仍可找回
The way back to the moment.
通往那时光再现的路
I took the turn and turned to
转过弯角我仍会到达
Begin a new beginning,
一个重新开始的开始
Still looking for the answer,
一段不断追寻的追寻
I cannot find the finish.
那可曾会有某种完结
It's either this or that way,
那会以如此的方式
It's one way or the other.
或是那般的模样
It should be one direction,
那会朝着这个方向
It could be on reflection.
或是相反的远方
The turn I have just taken,
那会是我脚下路途
The turn that I was making.
或是曾经的足迹
I might be just beginning,
或许我只是刚起步
I might be near the end.
或许我已经快走完
- He found his way through the complex maze of corridors.他穿过了迷宮一样的走廊。
- She was lost in the maze for several hours.一连几小时,她的头脑处于一片糊涂状态。
- Never before have I heard this song sung in chorus.我从来没有听过这首歌的合唱。
- The children repeated the words after her in chorus.孩子们跟她齐声朗读单词。
- A constellation is a pattern of stars as seen from the earth. 一个星座只是从地球上看到的某些恒星的一种样子。
- The Big Dipper is not by itself a constellation. 北斗七星本身不是一个星座。
- She shouted on the mountaintop and listened for the echo.她在山顶上大声喊着,然后聆听着回声。
- I should like to echo the words of the previous speaker.我想重复前面一位发言者的话。