长这么大居然不会洗澡?10个错误淋浴习惯
英语课
Here is an exclusive list of bad bathroom habits that finally answers the question: Am I showering wrong?
这里有一份独家的关于浴室中的坏习惯清单,它能够彻底地回答这个为题:我淋浴做的不对吗?
Bad Habit #1: Skipping The Foot Scrub
坏习惯1:不擦洗足部
If you want to avoid foot fungus 1 or nasty foot bacteria, you may just want to give your feet a scrub while you are in the shower.
如果你想避免足部真菌或讨厌的足部细菌滋生,在你淋浴的时候,你可能恰好需要为你的足部好好擦洗一番。
Wash and thoroughly 2 dry your feet every day. Use mild soap, and wash between the toes.
每天彻底地清洗足部并彻底烘干。使用温和的肥皂并把脚趾之间也清洗干净。
Bad Habit #2: Leaving Your Loofah In The Shower
坏习惯2:把丝瓜络放在淋浴室中
You might just hang up your loofah when you are done with it, but if your loofah isn't completely dry, it can cause all sorts of nasty stuff to start growing.
当你把丝瓜络挂起来的时候,你可能只是把它挂起来,但是如果它还没有完全干燥的话,就会滋生各种讨厌的东西。
Make sure to wash the loofah thoroughly and ring it dry. Store it in a dry place.
一定要彻底洗好丝瓜络并把它烘干,然后存放在干燥的地方。
Bad Habit #3: Drying Yourself Too Roughly
坏习惯3:粗略地擦干身体
Rubbing yourself roughly with a towel further aggravates 3 delicate skin, while air drying can lead to chapping.
用毛巾粗略地擦干身体会进一步伤害你的娇嫩肌肤,而干燥的空气会使皮肤皴裂。
Use a fluffy 4 towel to lightly pat, not scrub or rub, your body.
用松软的毛巾轻轻地拍打身体,而不是用力擦净。
Bad Habit #4: Washing Your Hair Every Day
坏习惯4:每天洗头
You may have heard that washing your hair everyday is bad for you. But how often is too often?
你可能听说过每天洗头不好。但是多长时间一次就是太频繁呢?
No more than two times a week should help maintain the natural oil production, while achieving moisture balance.
一周不超过两次有利于维持天然油脂的生成,同时保持水分均衡。
Bad Habit #5: Delaying The Moisturizing Process
坏习惯5:耽搁保湿
After a shower, you might just want to watch some TV. But if you don't moisturize right away, you can be doing your skin a great disservice.
淋浴结束后,你可能只想看看电视。但是如果你不立刻保湿,就会给皮肤造成极大的伤害。
It is important to moisturize your skin while it is still damp. It is recommended that pat-drying the skin with a towel and then applying moisturizer immediately after.
在皮肤仍潮湿的时候为皮肤保湿很重要。建议用毛巾拍干皮肤,然后,立即进行保湿。
Bad Habit #6: Skipping A Post-Workout Shower
坏习惯6:锻炼后不冲澡
After a workout, you might think that the only reason for a shower would be the smell. But that's not all.
一次锻炼之后,你可能以为要洗澡的唯一原因是气味。但那不是全部的原因。
In fact, perspiration 5 left behind on your skin allows bacteria to proliferate 6, and that can lead to rashes and breakouts.
事实上,留在皮肤上的汗水会使细菌增殖,而这会引起皮疹。
Bad Habit #7: Taking Long Showers
坏习惯7:淋浴很长时间
A long shower can remove much-needed moisture from the skin. This can leave your skin feeling dry and itchy.
长时间的淋浴会带走皮肤需要的大量水分。这会使你的皮肤干燥、发痒。
You shouldn't shower for more than 5 to 10 minutes. Shorter is better.
淋浴不应该超过5到10分钟。越短越好。
Bad Habit #8: Conditioning Above The Crown Of Your Head
坏习惯8:把护发素抹到头顶
You might be in the habit of applying conditioner to all of your hair, but this can actually have a negative effect.
你可能习惯把护发素抹满头发,但实际上,这会给你的头发带来负面影响。
The worst thing you can do is place conditioner above your crown line. This will lead to grease and unnecessary oil production.
你最不应该做的就是把护发素抹到头顶。这会产生不必要的油脂。
Instead, focus on your roots first. This is the area that requires the most moisture and attention.
作为替代,从发根抹起。这是最需要水分和保养的地方。
Bad Habit #9: Skipping A Final Blast Of Cold Water
坏习惯9:最后不冲一下冷水
Right before you turn off the water, crank it to freezing cold for 30 seconds.
在你关掉水阀之前,转到冷水处,冲30秒。
Cold water immersion 7 has been linked to increased tolerance 8 to stress, a stronger immune system, increased fat burning, and anti-depressant effects.
冲冷水能增加你对压力的耐受性,增强免疫能力,增加脂肪消耗并有抗抑郁的效果。
Bad Habit #10: Wrapping Your Long Hair In A Towel
坏习惯10:把长发裹在毛巾中
Wrapping your hair tightly with a towel causes the most stress and damage to your hair. Instead, gently squeeze out excess moisture on a dry towel — and pat, don't rub (rubbing causes knots).
用毛巾紧紧地裹住头发会给头发带来太多压力,并会损伤头发。作为替代,用干毛巾轻轻地挤出过量的水分,并轻轻拍打,而不是用力擦干(用力擦干会使头发打结)。
n.真菌,真菌类植物
- Mushrooms are a type of fungus.蘑菇是一种真菌。
- This fungus can just be detected by the unaided eye.这种真菌只用肉眼就能检查出。
adv.完全地,彻底地,十足地
- The soil must be thoroughly turned over before planting.一定要先把土地深翻一遍再下种。
- The soldiers have been thoroughly instructed in the care of their weapons.士兵们都系统地接受过保护武器的训练。
使恶化( aggravate的第三人称单数 ); 使更严重; 激怒; 使恼火
- If he aggravates me any more I shall punish him. 如果他再惹我生气,我就要惩罚他。
- Now nothing aggravates me more than when people torment each pther. 没有什么东西比人们的互相折磨更使我愤怒。
adj.有绒毛的,空洞的
- Newly hatched chicks are like fluffy balls.刚孵出的小鸡像绒毛球。
- The steamed bread is very fluffy.馒头很暄。
n.汗水;出汗
- It is so hot that my clothes are wet with perspiration.天太热了,我的衣服被汗水湿透了。
- The perspiration was running down my back.汗从我背上淌下来。
vi.激增,(迅速)繁殖,增生
- We must not proliferate nuclear arms.我们决不能扩散核武器。
- Rabbits proliferate when they have plenty of food.兔子有充足的食物就会繁衍得很快。
n.沉浸;专心
- The dirt on the bottom of the bath didn't encourage total immersion.浴缸底有污垢,不宜全身浸泡于其中。
- The wood had become swollen from prolonged immersion.因长时间浸泡,木头发胀了。
标签:
洗澡