Facebook高管给出的十条职场建议
英语课
Carolyn Everson is Facebook's (FB) VP of global marketing 1 solutions. When asked what's the best advice she got from Lean In--the No. 1 best seller by Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, she listed 10 of them as follow:
卡洛琳·艾弗森是Facebook全球营销解决方案副总裁。当她被问及她从Facebook首席运营官谢莉尔·桑德伯格排在榜首的畅销书《互依》(Lean In)中获得的最佳建议时,她列出了以下的10条:
1. Every time you walk into a room, think of yourself as a thermostat 2.
1.每当你走进一个房间时,把自己想象成一个恒温器。
2. Always leave people feeling bigger instead of smaller.
2.永远要为别人加油打气,而不是朝他们泼冷水。
3. Treat the waiter and the receptionist and the CEO the same way.
3.对服务员和CEO都一视同仁。
4. Don't be afraid to be wrong--and embrace your failures.
4.不要害怕犯错——勇于面对失败。
5. Know your workaround. Nimble people thrive on uncertainty 3.
5.懂得变通。聪明人都知道利用不确定性获得成长。
6. View your career as a jungle gym, not a ladder.
6.把你的职业看作是方格游戏架,而不是一架梯子。
7. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
7.多跟比自己聪明的人打交道。
8. No matter what your level, don't be too proud to do what needs to get done.
8.不论级别有多高,不要太自负而不去做份内的事。
9. Always learn. If you're not learning, what's the point?!
9.不断学习。假如你不学习,那还有什么意义?
10. Find the win-win. Ambition and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
10.找到双赢的办法。雄心勃勃和与人为善并不矛盾。
n.行销,在市场的买卖,买东西
- They are developing marketing network.他们正在发展销售网络。
- He often goes marketing.他经常去市场做生意。
n.恒温器
- The thermostat is connected by a link to the carburetor.恒温控制器是由一根连杆与汽化器相连的。
- The temperature is controlled by electronic thermostat with high accuracy.电子恒温器,准确性高。
n.易变,靠不住,不确知,不确定的事物
- Her comments will add to the uncertainty of the situation.她的批评将会使局势更加不稳定。
- After six weeks of uncertainty,the strain was beginning to take its toll.6个星期的忐忑不安后,压力开始产生影响了。
标签:
Facebook