办公室里如何致歉:句型篇
英语课
道歉也是要讲艺术的,尤其是在办公室里。下面是一些致歉常用的句型表达,你不妨一试。
1. I must apologize for not writing to you sooner.
我没有及早给你写信,真对不起。
2. We're sorry the things we shipped to your place were damaged.
很抱歉,我们运往你处的货物遭到了损坏。
3. What a pity I left it at home.
真糟糕,我把它忘在家里了。
4. Please accept my deepest apologies.
请接受我真诚的歉意。
5. I must ask your pardon for my carelessness.
请宽恕我的粗心。
6. I'm to blame. I should have thought of that.
都怪我,我应该想到这一点。
7. Actually I meant to notify 1 you beforehand 2.
实际上我是想事先通知你的。
8. I must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.
我一定给你添了不少麻烦吧。
9. I didn't mean to get you so involved in the matter.
我本不想让你这么深地卷入这件事中来。
10. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start a fight.
请原谅,我本不想和你争吵。
11. We regret we are unable to accept your proposal.
很遗憾我们不能接受贵方的建议。
12. I've got something to confess. Will you please promise not to get angry?
我得向你坦白一件事,不过请你不要生气,好吗?
13. Something happened that you might not like.
出了一件事,也许你听了不会高兴的。
14. I have something I'd like to tell you, as long as you promise that you won't get angry.
我想告诉你一件事,不过你得答应原谅我。
15. I was only trying to tell you what was on my mind.
我只是想如实告诉你我的想法。
vt.通知,告知,报告
- The court clerk will notify the witness when and where to appear.法院办事员将通知证人出庭的时间及地点。
- He will notify us where we are to meet.他将通知我们在什么地方集合。
adj.事先,预先,提前地,超前地
- If I'd known this beforehand,I would not have gone back.早知如此,我就不回去了。
- They proposed to make arrangement beforehand.他们提议事先做好安排。
标签:
办公室英语