如何巧妙回答面试官出的难题?
英语课
Every interviewee knows how important it is to shine. Yet, in the back of your mind you feel worried. Perhaps it is your work history, challenges with co-workers, or something else. Get prepped. Study ahead with these tips for addressing even the toughest interview questions.
每个面试者都知道凸显自己的重要性,但是心里还是有些胆怯,也许是因为你的工作经历,和同事一起经历过的挑战或者是其他的什么,好好准备,提前看看这些,即使是最棘手的问题也能应付。
Tell Me About Your Work History.
讲讲你以前的工作
Work history gaps need not present a problem. In order to address the issue, think of how you used your time during those periods. Volunteer work is certainly valid 1 in learning new skills. Note time spent in continuing education classes learning worthwhile skills that will benefit this new employer. If there were extenuating 2 circumstances that caused the gap, such as caring for family or an accident, explain the situation as clearly and briefly 3 as possible.
工作经历上的差距并不是问题。应付这类问题,你得想想那期间你是如何利用时间的。学习新技能方面,做志愿者是很有帮助的。记下对下掌握一项新技能的时间记下来。如果是因为意外情况才出现了这些差距,那一定要详细说明。
What Are Your Weaknesses?
你的缺点是什么?
This is likely one of the most hated, yet most common interview questions. Which is precisely 4 why it is used: interviewers want to know how you handle your personal flaws. Start with the negative. Keep the answer in relation to your work, such as fear of public speaking or flawed computer skills. Emphasize that you are on a learning curve and are actively 5 working to improve on the identified weakness. This shows your initiative and willingness to address your weakness.
这可能是最讨厌的,也是最常见的面试问题。原因就是:面试者想要知道你是如何处理自己缺点的。从不太好的说起,要把你的答案和你的工作结合起来,比如说:害怕公共演讲,在计算机操作方面不太熟练。强调你的学习能力,也正在积极地纠正自己的缺点。这既表明了你的主动性,也表现出来你愿意改正缺点的意愿。
Why Were You Fired?
为什么被解雇了?
Definitely a tough question and a potentially embarrassing one if this has happened to you. Remember to relax while giving your spiel about this difficulty.
要是你真的是被解雇的,这个问题明显是一个刁难、也很尴尬的问题。记住,让你就这个问题发表看法的时候一定要放松。
What Challenges Have You Faced With Co-Workers?
和同事搭档时都遇到过哪些问题?
For many reasons some people are simply tough to get along with, especially in the work place. The key here is, again, to stay away from being too critical or negative. Think of a time when there was a dissent 6 in the workplace and how the situation was handled positively 7. People don't always get along and the interviewer wants to know how you solved the problem with diplomacy 8 and aplomb 9. scripting your answer will help.
从某些方面来说,有些人真的就是很难相处,又特别是在工作的时候。问题的关键就在这里,一定不能有负面情绪,也不能评判别人。想想工作期间同事之间有异议时,你们是如何积极应对的。人与人之间不会总是那么难以相处,面试官想要知道的就是你是怎样用你的方法处理好这件事的。打个草稿可能会更好。
What Is Your Long-Range Objective?
你的长远目标是什么?
Here is a great time to review the job description of a place in the company where you see yourself within the company. For example, as a supervisor 10 or moving into a consulting position or as the company's top accountant. Tailor your answer to within the scope of the company a few rungs above where you are now. Avoid telling the interviewer that you'll be in their job in a few years. You don't want to be perceived as a threat reveal that you don't plan on remaining very long.
这就是一个描述你自己在公司工作内容的绝佳时机。比如说,作为一个管理人员、转入咨询职位或是公司的高级会计师。将自己的答案调整在你现在所在这个公司的几个职务上,不要告诉面试官你会在这里工作多久,你也不想自己给自己留一个你不打算在那里长久干下去的难题吧。
Why Do You Want To Work Here?
为什么想要在这里工作?
The key here is to emphasize that you have done your homework and have chosen this particular company. Review the job description and elaborate on a few of the skills that you have to offer and their benefit to the company. Let the interviewer know that you are aware of the company's history or future projects. The point is to let the potential employer know that you have researched the company and are enthusiastic about working there.
这也是一个检测你的准备工作是否做好。选择这家公司的关键。想想这个职位的描述,详细的列出几条你有的、能给公司带来利益的技能。让面试官意识到你了解公司的背景、未来的发展。这一点会让老板知道你了解过他的公司,想要在这里工作。
adj.有确实根据的;有效的;正当的,合法的
- His claim to own the house is valid.他主张对此屋的所有权有效。
- Do you have valid reasons for your absence?你的缺席有正当理由吗?
adj.使减轻的,情有可原的v.(用偏袒的辩解或借口)减轻( extenuate的现在分词 );低估,藐视
- There were extenuating circumstances and the defendant did not receive a prison sentence. 因有可减轻罪行的情节被告未被判刑。
- I do not plead any extenuating act. 我不求宽大,也不要求减刑。 来自演讲部分
adv.简单地,简短地
- I want to touch briefly on another aspect of the problem.我想简单地谈一下这个问题的另一方面。
- He was kidnapped and briefly detained by a terrorist group.他被一个恐怖组织绑架并短暂拘禁。
adv.恰好,正好,精确地,细致地
- It's precisely that sort of slick sales-talk that I mistrust.我不相信的正是那种油腔滑调的推销宣传。
- The man adjusted very precisely.那个人调得很准。
adv.积极地,勤奋地
- During this period all the students were actively participating.在这节课中所有的学生都积极参加。
- We are actively intervening to settle a quarrel.我们正在积极调解争执。
n./v.不同意,持异议
- It is too late now to make any dissent.现在提出异议太晚了。
- He felt her shoulders gave a wriggle of dissent.他感到她的肩膀因为不同意而动了一下。
adv.明确地,断然,坚决地;实在,确实
- She was positively glowing with happiness.她满脸幸福。
- The weather was positively poisonous.这天气着实讨厌。
n.外交;外交手腕,交际手腕
- The talks have now gone into a stage of quiet diplomacy.会谈现在已经进入了“温和外交”阶段。
- This was done through the skill in diplomacy. 这是通过外交手腕才做到的。
n.沉着,镇静
- Carried off the difficult situation with aplomb.镇静地应付了困难的局面。
- She performs the duties of a princess with great aplomb.她泰然自若地履行王妃的职责。
n.监督人,管理人,检查员,督学,主管,导师
- Between you and me I think that new supervisor is a twit.我们私下说,我认为新来的主管人是一个傻瓜。
- He said I was too flighty to be a good supervisor.他说我太轻浮不能成为一名好的管理员。
标签:
面试官