英文好歌推荐-《花木兰》 Reflection
时间:2019-01-08 作者:英语课 分类:英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲
《花木兰》
Reflection
1998年,迪士尼公司拍摄了反映中国古代的经典人物花木兰故事的卡通片《Mulan》(中文名:花木兰)
Look at me 看着我,
You may think you see who I really am你也许以为你看到了真正的我
But you’ll never know me但你永远不会了解我
every day每一天
It’s as if I play a part似乎我真的扮演一个角色,发挥着我的作用。
Now I see现在我明白,
If I wear a mask如果自我掩饰,
I can fool the world我可以愚弄这个世界,
But I cannot fool my heart 却无法欺骗自己的内心。
Who is that girl I see,我见到的那女孩是谁,
Staring straight back at me?两眼直直地望着我。
When will my reflection show何时我的倒影才能显示出
Who I am inside?真正的自我。
I am now in a world我此时身在一个世界,
Where I have to hide my heart在这里我不得不掩饰我的内心世界。
And what I believe in 以及我所信仰的。
But somehow但无论如何,
I will show the world我将告诉这世界,
What’s inside my heart 我心中的秘密,
And beloved for whom I am我爱这样的我。
Who is that girl I see,我见到的那女孩是谁,
Staring straight back at me?两眼直直地望着我。
Why is my reflection someone为何我自己的倒影
I don’t know?我自己却都不认识?
Must I pretend that难道我必须
I’m someone else for all time?一直都扮演一个非我的角色?
When will my reflection show Who I am inside 何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我
There’s a heart that must be free to fly有一颗心需要自由飞翔,
That burns with a need
To know the reason why它迫切地需要知道
Why must we all conceal 1 what we think, how we feel?为何我们都得隐瞒自己在想什么,自己的真正感受
Must there be a secret me难道有一个秘密,
I’m forced to hide?必须要我隐藏?
I won’t pretend that I’m someone else
For all time我不会一直去扮演另一个身份角色。
When will my reflection show Who I am inside 何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我
When will my reflection show Who I am inside 何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我