英语歌曲:迈克尔.杰克逊:Is it scary
时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲
迈克尔.杰克逊:Is it scary
There's a ghost down in the hall 大厅里有鬼
There's a ghoul beneath the bed 床下有盗尸者
Now it's coming through the walls 现在它要穿过墙壁
Now it's coming up the stairs 现在它正上楼来
There's a spirit in the dark 幽灵在黑暗中
Hear the beating of his heart 倾听他的心跳
Can you feel it in the air 你能感觉到它吗?
Ghosts be hiding everywhere 鬼怪无处不在
I'm gonna be Exactly what you wanna see 我将要变成你真正想看到的!
It's you who's taunting 1 me 你们辱骂我、嘲弄我
Because you're wanting me To be the stranger 因为你们想让我从你们的世界消失!
Am I amusing you 我真的很可笑么?
But just confusing me 我只是困惑
Am I the beast You visualized 2 我只是你所想象的畜牲吗?
And if you wanna see 如果你想看到
Eccentric oddities 荒诞怪异的东西
I'll be grotesque 3 我会让你看到
Before your eye 就在你的眼前
Let them all materialize 让它实现
Is that scary for you baby 你认为这可怕吗?
Am I scary for you oh boy 你觉得我可怕吗?
Is it scary for you big baby 你觉得可怕吗?
Is it scary for you 你认为这可怕吗?
You know the stranger is you 你知道该滚蛋的是你!
Is it scary for you big baby 你害怕吗?
There's a creaking in the floor 地板咔咔作响
There's a creak behind the door 门后吱吱作声
There's a rocking in the chair 椅子摇晃不定
But nobody's sitting there 但没有人坐在那儿
There's a ghastly smell around 周围散发出死人般的气味
But nobody to be found 但没有任何人
And a coffin 4 inlay open 棺材被打开
Where a restless soul is pokin' 一个不安的灵魂四处闲荡
I'm gonna be Exactly what you gonna see 我将要变成你真正想看到的!
So did you come to me 因此你跑来
To see your fantasies 想看到你所企望看到的白日梦
Performed before 展现于你眼前
Your very eyes 你如愿看到了?
A haunting ghostly treat 对我来说是如此可怕,萦绕于脑中挥之不去
The ghoulish trickery 残忍的诡计
And spirits dancing In the night 幽灵在夜晚跳舞
But if you came to see The truth the purity 但如果你来找真理和正义
It's here inside & 它就在这里面
A lonely heart 一个孤独的心
So let the performance start 一切装模作样的鬼把戏开始吧!
Is that scary for you baby 你认为这可怕吗?
Am I scary for you oh boy & 我对你来说可怕吗?
Am I scary for you big baby 我真的可怕吗?
Am I scary for you oh boy 我可怕吗?
So tell me 告诉我
Is it scary for you baby 这对你来说可怕吗?
Tell me 告诉我
So tell me 快告诉我
Is that realism for you big baby 你的愿望实现了吗?
Am I scary for you 你觉得我可怕吗?
You know the stranger is you 你知道该滚蛋的是你!
Am I scary for you 你害怕吗?
Masquerade the heart 掩饰我的心
Is the height of hurting souls 那是心灵最大的创伤
Just not what you see of me 我不是你所看到的
Can hardly reveal the proof 那不能证明什么
Like a mirror reveals the truth & 像一面镜子展露出真相
See the evil one is you 真正邪恶的人是你
Is that scary for you big baby
Am I scary for you oh boy
Am I scary for you baby
Am I scary for you oh boySo tell me
- She wagged a finger under his nose in a taunting gesture. 她当着他的面嘲弄地摇晃着手指。
- His taunting inclination subdued for a moment by the old man's grief and wildness. 老人的悲伤和狂乱使他那嘲弄的意图暂时收敛起来。
- I had visualized scientists as bearded old men. 我曾经把科学家想像成长满胡子的老人。
- "I visualized mangled and inadequate branches for my fires. 我想像中出现了砍得乱七八糟的树枝子,供不上壁炉烧的。 来自名作英译部分
- His face has a grotesque appearance.他的面部表情十分怪。
- Her account of the incident was a grotesque distortion of the truth.她对这件事的陈述是荒诞地歪曲了事实。