英语歌曲:迈克尔.杰克逊-Keep the faith
时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲
迈克尔.杰克逊:Keep the faith
If you call out loud 若你大声地呼唤
mWill it get inside 你内心能否得到回应
Through the heart of your surrender 1 to your alibis 2 直到为一颗屈服的心找到借口
And you can say the words 你可以说任何的话
KLike you understand 就像你理解的那样
But the power's in believing 但力量是存在于信念中的
So give yourself a chance 所以,给自己一个机会吧
Cause you can climb the highest mountain 因为你可以越过最高的山峰
wim the deepest sea, hee 游过最深的海洋
All you need is the will to want it 你需要的只是去完成它的意愿 And uhh, little self-esteem 还有,小一点自负
So keep the faith 保持你的信念
Don't let nobody turn you 'round 别让人改变你的主意
You got to know when it's good to go 你应该知道什么时候去
To get your dreams up off the ground 让你的梦想起飞
So keep the faith, baby, yeah 所以,保持着信念吧
Because it's just a matter of time 这只是个时间问题
Before your confidence 3 will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前.
Believe in yourself 相信你自己
no matter what it's gon' take 不论困难带走什么
You can be a winner 你都会是胜利者
But you got to keep the faith 只要你保持着信念
Go, keep it, brother, you got 去吧,保持着它,朋友
And when you think of trust 当你想起信任的人时
Does it lead you home 他可是你的一盏明灯
To a place that you only dream of when you're all alone 在你孤独时引领你抵达梦想中才会出现的地方
And you can go by feel 你可以凭着感觉前进. '
stead of circumstance 4 而不用理会周围的情况
But the power's in believing 力量是存在于信念中的
So give yourself a chance 所以,给自己一个机会吧
I know that you can 我知道你可以
Sail across the water 扬帆航行在水上
" loat across the sky, high 高高飞翔在天空;
Any road that you take 任何你选择的路
Will get you there 都会把你领往理想-
If only you try 只要你肯去尝试:
So keep the faith 保持着信念
Don't let nobody take you down, brother 别让人把你拿下
Just keep your eyes on the prize 盯着你的理想
And your feet flat on the ground 稳步地向前走;
So keep the faith, baby, yeah 保持着你的信念
Because it's just a matter of time 这只是一个时间问题
Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前
I told my brother 我告诉过我的兄弟
how to do the thing right 怎样去把事情做好
Lift up your head 抬起你的头
And show the world you got pride 自豪地面向世界;
Go for what you want 朝着理想前行
Don't let 'em get in your way 别让困难阻挡了你!
You can be a winner 你会是一个胜利者
But you got to keep the faith 只要你保持着信念
Gon' keep it, brother, you got 要保持着它,我的兄弟,你知道的
I know that keepin' the faith 我知道保持着信念
Is never givin' up on love 意味着永远不放弃爱
But the power that love has 爱拥有的力量
To make it right 是无所不能的
Makes it, makes it right 它是无所不能的
So keep the faith 保持着你的信念 继续向前走
Don't let nobody turn you 'round, brother 别让人改变你的主意
You got to know when it't good to go 你应该知道什么时候去
To get your dreams up off the ground 让你的梦想起飞
Keep the faith, baby, yeah 保持着信念吧
dBecause it's just a matter of time 这只是个时间问题;
Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前 Better stand up and act 你得站起来行动
dlike you wanna do right 你想去把它做好的
Don't play the fool for the rest of your life 别再浪费你的时间了 Work on it, brother 为你的理想努力吧
And you'll make it someday 终有一天会实现的
Go for what you want 朝着理想进发吧
Yand don't forget the faith 不要忘记了信念
Look at yourself and what you're doin' right now 看看自己正在做什么" Stand back a minute just to check yourself out 花点时间来检查一下
Straighten out your life 改正好你的生活习惯
NAnd how you're livin' each day 每天你是怎样度过的
Get yourself together 凝聚起自己cause you got to keep the faith 你得保持着信念继续向前行吧,
Don't let nobody take you down, brother 别让人把你拿下
Just keep your eyes on the prize 盯着你的理想
And your feet flat on the ground 稳步地向前走
keep the faith, baby, yeah 保持着你的信念
KBecause it just a matter of time 因为这只是个时间问题& \
Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前
Lift up your mind before your mind gets blown 在你不振之前提起精神来
Some things in life 世上有些事情
CYou best just leave them alone 你最好学会别去想它) Go for what you want 朝着理想前行,
Don't let it get in your way 别让困难阻挡了你
BYou can make it happen 你能实现它的
hBut you gotta keep the faith 只要你保持着信念
got to keep the faith 你得保持着信念
Gon' keep it, sister 保持着,姐妹们
You gotta keep the faith now, now 你现在得保持着信念 I'll show my brother 我会让我的兄弟知道( how to do the thing right 怎样去把事情做好
_Lift up your head 抬起你的头
Aand show the world you got pride 自豪地面向世`Go for what you want 朝着理想前行
qdon't let 'emm get in your way 别让困难阻挡了你
LYou can be a winner 你会是一个胜利者
cif you're keepin' the faith 只要你保持着信念& Straighten out yourself 端正好自己
cand get your mind on track 5 投入到事情上' Dust off your butt 6 去掉身上的灰尘
jand get yourself respect back 拿回你的自尊, You've known 7 me long enough 你了解我,
To know that I don't play 知道我不是在开玩笑的
Take it like you wanna 去做你想做的事情
But you got to keep the faith 不过你得保持着信念.
Gon' don't let nobody take you down 别让人把你拿下
And your feet flat on the ground 稳步地向前走 Keep the faith, baby, yeah 保持着你的信念
Because it's just a matter of time 因为这只是个时间问题
Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前
But till that day 在那天之前 I say you got to keep the faith 我说,你得保持着信念
- He preferred to die rather than surrender to the enemy.他宁死也不愿向敌人投降。
- Liu Hulan would rather die than surrender before the enemy.刘胡兰在敌人面前宁死不屈。
- The suspects all had alibis for the day of the robbery. 嫌疑人均有证据证明抢劫当天不在犯罪现场。
- I'm not trying to beat your alibis any more than I'm trying to prove 'em. 我并不是不让你辩护,我只是想把那个人找出来。
- We have full confidence in our victory.我们有必胜的把握。
- I should like to exchange a few words with you in confidence.我想私下和你交换点意见。
- You should soon accommodate yourself to the new circumstance.你应尽快适应新环境。
- There is one important circumstance you have not mentioned.还有一件重要的细节你没提到。
- The new race track is nearly six miles in extent.这条新跑道将近六英里长。
- The police are on his track.警察在跟踪他。
- The water butt catches the overflow from this pipe.大水桶盛接管子里流出的东西。
- He was the butt of their jokes.他是他们的笑柄。