清新英文歌曲:Justin Timberlake -《Not A Bad Thing》
时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:夏日清新英文歌曲
Said 1 all I want from you is to see you tomorrow
我只想在明天还能见到你
And every tomorrow ,
每一个明天
maybe you'll let me borrow 2 your heart 3
也许我能住进你的心里
Is it too much to ask for every sunday
迫切期盼每个闲暇我们都能待在一起
If I were radical 4 and every other day to start
贪心如我希望这日子永远也不要停息
I know people make promises 5 all the time
我知道人们总是喜欢对爱情许下誓言
Then they turn right around and break them
而后却在转念之间环顾左右彷徨食言
When someone 6 cuts your heart open with a knife ,
你真心付出有人却在你的
while 7 you're beating 8
伤口上撒盐
But I could 9 be that guy 10 to heal 11 it over time
我会治愈你所有的伤痛陪在你的身边
And I won't stop until 12 you believe 13 it
我不会停止爱你在你相信这是永远之前
Cause 14 baby you're worth 15 it
因为你的名字早就已经烙印进我的心间
So don't act 16 like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
那么请不要假装爱上我 不是一件坏事,
Cause you might 17 look around
你可以试着四处搜寻
and find your dreams 18 come true 19 , with me
你会发现和我一起你就能与梦想靠近
Spend all your time and money
挥霍了所有的金钱和光阴
just find out that my love was 20 free 21
才了解我的爱只为你而取之不尽
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me,me
那么请不要假装爱上我 不是一件坏事,
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me
爱上我 不是一件坏事,
Now how about I'd be the last voice 22 you hear at night?
每个夜阑都在我的晚安声中入眠可好
And every other night for the rest of the nights that there are
今后所有日暮月移我都在你身边祝祷
Every morning I just wanna see you staring back at me
每个晨曦我都希望你的双眸对我闪耀
Cause I know that's a good place to start
因为这美妙的开始预示着好运的来到
I know people make promises all the time
我知道人们总是喜欢对爱情许下誓言
Then they turn right around and break them
他们遗忘海誓山盟其实就在转念之间
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife ,
你真心付出有人却在你的
while you're beating
伤口上撒盐
But you know I could be that guy to heal it over time
我会治愈你所有的伤痛陪在你的身边
And I won't stop until you believe it
我不会停止爱你在你相信这是永远之前
Cause baby you're worth it
因为你的名字早就已经烙印进我的心间
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
那么请不要假装爱上我 不是一件坏事,
Cause you might look around
你可以试着四处搜寻
and find your dreams come true, with me
你会发现和我一起你就能与梦想靠近
Spend all your time and money
挥霍了所有的金钱和光阴
just find out that my love was free
才了解我的爱只为你而取之不尽
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me,me
那么请不要假装爱上我 不是一件坏事,
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me
爱上我 不是一件坏事,
Not such a bad thing to fall in love with me
爱上我 不是一件坏事,
No I won't filll your mind
不去理会
With broken promises and wasted time
那信任或背叛的世情
And if you fall,you'll always land right in these arms
我必会接住你失足坠落的身影
These arms of mine
在我的怀抱里你不会迷失自己
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
那么请不要假装爱上我 不是一件坏事,
Cause you might look around
你可以试着四处搜寻
and find your dreams come true, with me
你会发现和我一起你就能与梦想靠近
Spend all your time and money
挥霍了所有的金钱和光阴
just find out that my love was free
才了解我的爱只为你而取之不尽
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me,me
那么请不要假装爱上我 不是一件坏事,
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me
爱上我 不是一件坏事,
Not such a bad thing to fall in love with me
爱上我 不是一件坏事,
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
- Can I borrow two books at a time?我可以一次借两本书吗?
- You can borrow this dictionary from the library.你可以从图书馆借到这本字典。
- He is old in body but young in heart.他人老心不老。
- I thank you from the bottom of my heart.我从心坎里感谢你。
- The patient got a radical cure in the hospital.病人在医院得到了根治。
- She is radical in her demands.她的要求十分偏激。
- In making these promises, the company had clearly overreached itself. 这家公司作出这些承诺,显然是不自量力。
- Voters are being wooed with promises of lower taxes. 通过许诺减低税收争取选民。
- In a short while,the cat ate up the fish.不久,那只猫便将鱼吃个精光。
- He teaches English in the school all the while.他一直在这所学校里教英语。
- to give sb a beating 把某人揍一顿
- The patient's heart stopped beating for a few seconds. 病人的心跳停顿了几秒钟。
- Could I open the window?我可以打开窗子吗?
- I could wait ten minutes.我可以等十分钟。
- She lost her heart to the handsome guy.她爱上了这个漂亮的小伙子。
- That guy is very hard to deal with.那家伙很难对付。
- Time helped heal the old wounds.时间有助于治愈旧创伤。
- This wound will soon heal if yon keep it clean.如果你保持伤口清洁,它很快就会痊愈。
- He arrived home until midnight.他直到半夜才到家。
- She didn't sleep until midnight.她直到半夜才睡。
- Believe it or not,that's the way it is.信不信由你,反正事情就是这样。
- I believe what you say.我相信你的话。
- Bad teeth often cause pain.坏牙常引起疼痛。
- Unhappiness is the root cause of his illness.不开心是他生病的根源。
- The book was old and it was not worth a cent.这本书旧了,一文不值。
- This novel is worth reading. 这部小说值得一读。
- It looks as if it might snow.看起来好像要下雪了。
- Might I ask a question?我能问个问题吗?
- Dreamers do not always remember their dreams. 做梦的人并不总能记住自己的梦。
- Dreams can be a rich source of inspiration for an artist. 梦境可以成为艺术家灵感的丰富源泉。
- He who doesn't reach the Great Wall is not a true man.不到长城非好汉。
- I will come and see if it is true.我要来了解一下,是否真有其事。
- I don't have much free time.我没有多少空闲时间。
- There really is no free lunch.天下果然没有免费的午餐。